- Gloucester Old Spot Pig – slow roasted with Maldon Sea Salt & Basted in Apple juice
- Crispy Pork Crackling
- Selection of White, Brown & Granary Bread Rolls Freshly Baked by Oliviers Artisan Bakery
- Homemade Sage and Onion Stuffing
- Homemade Cranberry, Orange and Apple Stuffing
- Green Leafy Salad
- Crunchy Coleslaw
- A selection of condiments including Apple Sauce, Yorkshire Chutney, Apple, Sage & Cider relish
- High quality disposable plates and cutlery – not cheap paper plates!
- Professional Chef to cook and carve
- One front of house staff to serve
We arrive at your event several hours before we are due to serve and discreetly and efficiently prepare serving tables, table cloths, salads and of course, to continue to cook the all important pig.
After the event we handle all the cleaning up and remove all rubbish from the site. Any left over food is yours and we can either take it away or conveniently wrap it for you to use later.
|Guests||Up to 100||101 to 150||151 to 200||200+|
|Price per person||£6.50||£6.00||£5.50||POA|