Perfect for a smaller gathering, our lamb roasts are an ideal way to cater for groups of 30 to 40 people.
It is also suited to events where the more traditional Pork Roasts may not be appropriate.
Our Lamb is supplied by Yorkshire Farmer, Charles Ashbridge of Taste Tradition Ltd (see our suppliers page for more info). We marinate the lamb in our ‘Roasters’ marinade for up to 24 hours before cooking, this imparts wonderful flavours of Rosemary, Thyme, Garlic and spices into the meat.
We serve the lamb in either traditional buns, flat bread, wraps or a selection of all three – the choice is yours.
- Yorkshire Moors Lamb – slow roasted with our ‘Roasters’ marinade.
- Rosemary & Garlic Roast Potatoes
- Selection of White, Brown & Granary Bread Rolls, flat bread or wraps
- Stuffing (optional, please ask).
- Red Currant Jelly
- Mint & Cucumber Yogurt
- Green Leafy Salad
- Choice of three of the following salads:
- Shredded Beetroot, Carrot & Coriander – Crunchy Coleslaw – Puy lentil, parsnip & walnuts
- High quality disposable plates and cutlery – not cheap paper plates!
- Professional Chef to cook and carve
- One front of house staff to serve
We arrive at your event several hours before we are due to serve and discreetly and efficiently prepare serving tables, table cloths, salads and of course, to continue to cook the all important Lamb.
After the event we handle all the cleaning up and remove all rubbish from the site. Any left over food is yours and we can either take it away or conveniently wrap it for you to use later.