- Gloucester Old Spot Pig – slow roasted with Maldon Sea Salt & Basted in Apple juice
- Crispy Pork Crackling
- Choice of Roast Baby New Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic or Dauphinoise Potatoes
- Pigs in Blankets
- Pork & Leek Cocktail Sausages
- Selection of White, Brown & Granary Bread Rolls Freshly Baked by Oliviers Artisan Bakery
- Sage and Onion Stuffing
- Cranberry, Orange and Apple Stuffing
- Green Leafy Salad
- Choice of three of the following salads:
- Shredded Beetroot, Carrot & Coriander – Crunchy Coleslaw – Puy lentil, parsnip & walnut salad
- A selection of condiments including Apple Sauce, Yorkshire Chutney, Apple, Sage & Cider relish
- High quality disposable plates and cutlery – not cheap paper plates!
- Professional Chef to cook and carve
- Two front of house staff to serve
We arrive at your event several hours before we are due to serve and discreetly and efficiently prepare serving tables, table cloths, salads and of course, to continue to cook the all important pig.
After the event we handle all the cleaning up and remove all rubbish from the site. Any left over food is yours and we can either take it away or conveniently wrap it for you to use later.
|Guests||Up to 100||101 to 150||151 to 200||200+|
|Price per person||£7.80||£7.20||£6.20||POA|